WebCanada is hiring! Demand for our world-class websites, awesome CMS platform, and cutting edge web applications are through the roof.
We're looking for talented web developers to work in our cool new loft space office in the east end of downtown Toronto. We're not saying it's an easy job, but you'll love coming to work; if you're ready to embrace challenges and have your mind put to the test daily, we'll make sure your hard work is rewarded.
It's a really exciting time for writing PHP in Toronto and you must share the same passion for the craft as we do. For all of your hard work you'll be rewarded with:
• a competitive salary
• a health and dental benefits package
• a monthly metropass
• a catered lunch every Friday
• and did we mention an ergonomic Herman Miller chair
We're hiring in all skill/experience levels: Intern, Junior and Senior. To work at WebCanada you must:
• be well-versed in PHP
• be experienced working with MySQL
• demonstrate a solid background in programming logic
• possess up-to-date knowledge of advanced HTML, CSS and AJAX
• have Basic Photoshop skills (image slicing, resizing etc.)
• be fluent in written and verbal English (required to interact with other team members and clients)
• enjoy sitting in our comfy Herman Miller chairs
For more information visit http://www.webcanada.com/careers
Applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
If you're not a Web Developer, but know someone who is looking for a PHP job in Toronto, please forward this link!
CategoriesArt & Design (3)
Concierge Plus (8)
Social Media (12)
DateJune, 2013 (10)
May, 2013 (6)
April, 2013 (4)
February, 2013 (3)
March, 2012 (4)
December, 2011 (6)
November, 2011 (4)
September, 2011 (6)
August, 2011 (13)
January, 2011 (6)
October, 2010 (4)
July, 2010 (9)
Latest Posts4 SEO tips to Rocket your Brand to the Top of Google's Search Rankings
Five Quick Ways to Revamp your Online Presence
Windsor Welcomes Social Scale!
Concierge Plus Goes West!