Intermediate Designer - Full Time
Front60 is WebCanada's in-house creative agency that designs solutions for both online and offline channels. Core creative services includes: developing corporate brand identity, rebranding, logo mark design and web design. Front 60 works collaboratively with parent company, WebCanada to deliver engaging and intuitive websites.
Visit us at: www.front60.com to learn more about what we do.
Front60 is looking for an Intermediate Web Designer, who will be responsible for designing and developing various websites and web pages for our clients and occasionally in-house marketing collateral. You have an appetite for problem solving and an ability to take on every design challenge presented to you.
- Develop, revise, and update graphics and web sites based on client requirements
- Create design concepts based on client requirements
- Create and execute Flash animation concepts and static banners
- Develop web site architecture and determine software requirements
- Source, select and organize information and design the appearance, layout and flow of the website, which are easily expandable
- Create and optimize content for web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Prepare proofs and presentations/intros to communicate "feel" of web site
- Modify proofs based on client feedback
- Create re-usable website templates
- Create add-ons or manipulating existing web sites
- Maintain proper file structure, coding and conventions
- Carefully review and edit copy before each proof
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 + years of experience in a similar role
- College or University degree in web design or related field
- Professional skill level in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A competitive salary and all the Coffee Crisps you could ask for
- Health & Dental benefits
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume, link to your online portfolio, availability and salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we'd also love to hear about any additional (and relevant!) qualifications or experience you have.